Monday, January 10, 2011

New year, new beginnings, Part II














Becoming a Willow House design consultant is just another way for me to do something I absolutely love, that is, to redecorate! I've talked to more girlfriends this month who have the redecorating itch. I think it just comes with the territory of being January. We've all taken down Christmas and it left some empty spaces that need to be filled up again. Who knows what was there before Christmas, but the itch to redecorate, reorganize, clean out cupboards, redesign our universe, has arrived. I have so enjoyed using Willow House's high quality and innovative products to reinvigorate my living spaces and entertain my friends and business associates; I think it will be loads of fun sharing their products with others.

The new spring inspiration guide is here! And loaded with new products and ideas that are true to Willow House's reputation for bringing fun, beautiful, versatile, and design savvy merchandise to our fingertips. Whether you need an organizational lift in your home office, or a new motif in a corner of your house, or just some fashionable pieces to make entertaining a simply elegant event: Willow House as some seriously good ideas.

I invite you to experiment with a whole new world of innovative decorating and entertaining ideas. For more information visit my new Willow House website at www.boiselavender.willowhouse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment