Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lavande de Bois Gift Guide

Photos by Judy Richards, This Moment Photography

Every year in early November I host my annual Anniversary Sale & Gift Boutique. This year I'm celebrating four years in business!!! Wow it's been a journey ... of  fun, inspiration and learning; and ups and downs too. The Gift Boutique in my home showroom was last week but I've had several requests for a list of gift ideas. So for those who couldn't make it ... here's the virtual gift boutique:

Handmade soaps are such extraordinary expressions of appreciation. It's not run of the mill manufactured, it's handcrafted aromatic goodness. Each soap is unique and then packaged by hand. And basically everyone who baths needs soap! So why not give an aromatic luxurious and unique gift. Here are my suggestions by price category:

Gifts under $5
I basically started my business about the time the economy started going down the tubes. And each year I've discovered that people love to give small tokens of appreciation during the holidays; but their budgets are decreasing. So each year I try to put together ideas in smaller price points. Soaps and lip balms fit the bill:  Handcrafted 1.75 ounce guest soaps are wrapped in cello and tied with wraphia for $3.75 each. Or consider a lip balm in Coco Mint or Vanilla.


Gifts under $10
Hand Salves in Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon Drop & Snickerdoodle for $5.25 are perfect for the hands that help. Shea butter and naturally good aroma team up to moisturize and heal dry parched hands! Or pair it with a soap in a gift set that arrives ready for gift giving for $13.50

The Soap and spa salts gift set in medium for $9.25 and small for $7.50 are super popular. They come in Candy Cane, Lavender, Citrus, and Rosemary Mint. My spa salts are direct from the dead sea and the complex mineral composition creates the perfect aromatic and therapeutic soak for tired bodies! These little bathing beauties are not available on the website, you may order by contacting me by phone or email.

Of course, any soap would make a great gift. My premium and classic handcrafted soaps are priced between $6.25 and $7.25, many with complimentary gift wrap options. Click here to see the entire selection of handcrafted soaps.


Gifts $20 and under
The Body Essentials Gift Sets in Candy Cane, Mojito, Lavender and Citrus Blast was so popular last year I brought it back this time in Citrus as well. Head to toe goodness arrives packaged in this sweet little organza bag tied with raphia and a handmade gift tag. Salt scrubs are amazing little bathing luxuries, paired with my all natural body butter made with a large percentage of organic Shea Butter, and a handcrafted aromatic and moisturizing soap.

Not sure what aromas they like? Consider the handmade guest soaps gift set. Four soaps arrive packaged and ready for gift giving.

The Lavande Gift Set was created to give a few little aromatic lavender somethings, sure to please the lavender enthusiast.


For the ultimate personal gift, consider creating a gift basket. Call me for details at 208-761-9775 or email me at susanne at lavandedebois dot com. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment