Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twelve Days of Gift Giving Values - Day 1

I had so much fun offering my twelve days of gift giving values last year; I'm offering it again!

Here's out it works:
If you want the daily deal, let me know! You can order online or by phone at 208-761-9775 or email at susanne@lavandedebois.com. If you want to shop all twelve days of values, let me know and I will hold your order until day twelve and then mail it to you or arrange for you to pick it up.

Today's value is your choice of soap and a wood soap saver packaged in a kraft pillow box and tied with raphia and handmade gift tag. Regularly $12, on sale for $10.50 today only!



Handmade soap makes a luxurious gift for anyone, but especially for our baby boomer parents who don't need another gadget or knick knack. They enjoy consumable gifts, so why not infuse their bathing routine with a moment of all natural luxurious goodness for the nose and skin!

Be sure to check here or on facebook for all twelve daily values. I'm trying to plan something special for the twelfth day as that's my birthday!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment