Sunday, June 13, 2010

Awesome pizza crust from Namaste Foods

I just have to share my new favorite gluten free staple. This pizza crust from Namaste Foods is the bomb! Feeding a family gluten free has serious challenges. And sending the kids to school with gluten free lunches is one of them. When I discovered this pizza crust from Namaste I was so impressed with the taste and the ease of use. I had engineered my own favorite recipe for pizza crust, then dropped it for this one. The taste is awesome. I load my corner of the pizza with goat cheese, fresh basil, and sun dried tomatoes and I feel like I'm having a totally gourmet pizza. The kids load their corner of the pizza with their own favorites. I used to buy boboli for my husband and daughter so they could have their own gluten pizza. But last night I didn't have a boboli so they had to eat our pizza. My husband thinks it tastes better than the boboli. This recipe not only tastes great but it has simplified my life! I usually have what I need and it's super easy to make and not time consuming, a great last minute dinner option. I usually make an extra one for leftovers for the boys to take in their lunches. I'm not big on the gluten free mixes and I usually make everything from scratch. But this one has really been a life saver.

Here's a link to the pizza sauce I use from my absolute favorite gluten free chef! Homemade Pizza Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment