Saturday, December 3, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving - Day 3: Lime Basil Handcrafted Soap


Today's deal is my Lime Basil Handcrafted Soap. This soap is my favorite green color, with swirls of dark green suspended in limeish green soap. The aroma is out of this world: lime and basil essentials oils are earthy and fresh! On sale today for $4.95!

This batch of soap was made last spring so it's reached the point in it's soap life where I don't sell at full price. My soaps have a two year shelf life. This soap has plenty of shelf life left, but what happens with soap is the aroma will start to evaporate off. But the truth is these "older" bars of soap will last a VERY long time in your shower. They have continued to cure over these past months yielding a harder bar of soap that will stick around in the soap dish longer.

Order yours at the webstore or by phone at 208-761-9775 or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment