Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving Deals - Day 7: Bathing Essentials Gift Basket


Today's deal is my bathing essentials gift basket in Lavender or Citrus. This basket is just what you need to really pamper someone on your list! Includes bath salts and a massage oil that can be used as a bath oil or for a post bath massage, a soap for luxurious bathing goodness and a body butter to finish off the experience. 

Brief product stories:

Bath Salts: my salts are from the dead sea and have an complex mineral composition that aid in softening your skin as well as helping detoxify. I recommend soaking in your salts at least twenty minutes per soak.

Body Butters are lotion without chemicals. Read my Body Butter blog post to find out more about this luxurious treat for your skin.

My all natural handcrafted soaps are really the premium products in my line. I start with a fabulous all vegetable oil recipe that is over 40% olive oil which yields a very gentle bar of soap, then I add beautiful aroma, from essential oils only, and other ingredients that add moisturizing properties to the soap.

I think the highlight of this basket might be my massage oils, comprised of my tried and true favorite aroma combinations, Relaxing and Ginger Passion. If you have a moment you should read this post, it explains how different aromas impact us and what I created these particular blends: Aroma Inspiration.

The Lavender basket includes:
Lavender Bath Salts
Lavender Mint Body Butter - 1.25 oz
Relaxing Massage Oil

The Citrus basket includes:
Citrus Bath Salts
Island Sunset Body Butter
Ginger Passion Massage Oil

Place orders directly on the store, by phone at 208-761-9775 or by email.


No comments:

Post a Comment