Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still time to send off a little handmade goodness: here's my virtual gift boutique!


One of the challenges of keeping an online store as well as an in home showroom is having enough quantity on hand to offer the item online. At the same time I love to put together gifts that are unique. As a result, in my showroom I offer so much more than I am able to offer on the online store. I've put together this virtual gift boutique so you can take a peek at the incredible variety of gifts I have available. It's sort of wordy but it gives you a lot of options to choose from if you're still looking for some handcrafted goodness to send someone's way! Place orders by phone at 208-761-9775 or by email

Any items that I talk about that are also available on the store will have a link behind them so you can click on that item and order or just get additional information.


Candy Cane gift sets are a huge seasonal favorite! Supplies are quite limited at this point. But I do have 6 full size soaps available and I just put them back on the store as well as two Soap with Saver sets. I also have one Candy Cane Body essentials gift set. And one super cute gift that contains a Cocoa Mint Lip Balm, a Peppermint Hand Salve, a pair of red striped mittens and a jingle all the way emery board for $12. There are still several Coco Mint Lip Balms for $3.75. The combination of peppermint and chocolate is amazing and full of lip smacking, lip soothing goodness. A perfect stocking stuffer. The lip balm is also available in Vanilla.


These bath sponges come with a 1.75 ounce soap. Currently available with a lavender colored sponge and Lavande Bleu Handcrafted Soap or Lavender Mint Handcrafted Soap for $5.25.


The combination of Rosemary and Mint essential oils occurs in several products. This is a combination that I just love mostly for therapeutic reasons but the aroma combination is awesome too! Rosemary essential oil is antiseptic and stimulating and is also great for inflammatory conditions and combines superbly with spearmint which is great for stimulating lymph drainage and is excellent for headaches. I soak in my Rosemary Mint Therapy Salts at least two times per week. A large bag of salts is available for $9.95 and contains four cups of salt. A medium bag containing 1.5 cups of salt is available for $5.25. And the super cute small soap and salt set is still available for $7.25 in Rosemary Mint or Candy Cane.

I also have a Rosemary Mint Foot Kit for $16.95 and a Rosemary Mint Foot Balm packaged with a pair of cozy socks and a mini pedicure kit for $14.00.


The Citrus Salts contain grapefruit and orange essential oils and are available in the large bag for $9.95 or the medium bag for $5.25 and I have a couple of my Ginger Passion Massage Oils yet.

Also in this picture on the bottom shelf are my Lavender Therapy Salts large bag for $9.95 and the medium bath salts for $5.25. I have a several gift sets containing the medium salts with a Lavande Bleu 1.75 ounce soap available for $9.25.


I might be able to come up with one of these Lavande Bleu soap with saver gift sets. And I still have plenty of Lavande Bleu, my signature handcrafted soap as well as the face soaps in the right side of this picture in Pomegranate and Rain.

I'm completely out of the Lavender Body essentials gift set shown but I do have several Soap and Butter gift sets for $10.75. Includes a 1.75 ounce soap in either Lavande Bleu or Lavender Mint and a 1.25 ounce Lavender Mint Body Butter.


Another popular aroma is my Mojito which is made from Lime and Spearmint essential oils, a super fresh and invigorating aroma. I have one Body Essentials Gift Set available as shown. I have a few guest soap sizes, one full size soap, a set of soap shavings, and one soap with saver gift set and several body butters


Again, I invite you to shop online, in the showroom or by phone at 208-761-9775 or email at susanne@lavandedebois.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment