Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving - Day 4: White Chocolate Peppermint Body Butter

Photo above by Judy Richards, This Moment Photography

One of the things I've been enjoying about offering these twelve days of Christmas gift giving values is being able to offer items that I sell in my showroom and at events, but since they're in limited supply I don't put them on my webstore. Today's feature is my White Chocolate Peppermint Whipped Body Butter. This stuff is amazing, if I do say so myself. This item is made in limited quantities because it just takes a lot of extra effort, and things have to be timed just right so that I'm whipping it and cooling it. And not cooling it too long before I whip it again. But anyway the results are amazing! This butter is whipped to perfection, the consistency of frosting. Unlike my other body butters where you have to warm the product between your hands before massaging onto the skin, this just sort of melts and smooths on effortlessly. And well the aroma is just amazing, chocolate and peppermint, is there anything more to say?

This amazing little luxury is featured in my Candy Cane Body Essentials Gift Set and I have a Candy Cane Soap and Butter gift set for $10.75. Today only you can purchase one large White Chocolate Peppermint Whipped Body Butter for $13.75 or two small for the same price. Place orders by phone at 208-761-9775 or email or directly on my webstore.

Whipped to perfection!

Loaded and ready to go in the fridge to cool some more.

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for skincare that will really show remarkable results, well, look no further! Skin identical means that these ingredients exist naturally in one’s skin and are recognized by the immune system as endemic to the body .

    ReplyDelete