Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving Values - Day 12: Lavande Bleu Handcrafted Soap



It's my birthday! So today I thought it would be fitting to offer my signature soap ON SALE! My Lavande Bleu Handcrafted Soap embodies my business, in that it is beautiful to use and to look at, it's comprised of mostly organic ingredients (as are most of my soaps), AND it's made from lavender essential oil! Initially, my dream was to have a field of lavender growing at my back door, currently I have a cottage garden lavender patch of over sixty plants. I've been so busy with product development the farming aspect hasn't quite gotten off the ground yet.

Lavande Bleu is my top selling soap! And it is also my most expensive soap to create, hence, I rarely offer it on sale. But ... today is a day to celebrate ... so I'm sharing my favorite, signature soap today only for $6.25, regularly $7.25, so you might want to stock up.

You might be wondering why it is so costly to create this handcrafted luxury item, well it's basically the cost of the essential oil. It costs me over quadruple that of any other essential oil that I use, primarily because I'm pretty particular about my lavender essential oil. The oil I uses comes from France, it's grown in the high alpine region and is comprised of a "population" of lavenders, meaning that it's comprised of multiple varieties. The high altitude creates a more complex aroma that is mellowed by the long daylight hours. The addition of Shea Butter to this recipe creates loads of creamy lathering and moisturizing bubbles and gluten free ground oatmeal is added for mild exfoliation. I invite you to enjoy this beautiful and luxurious bar of handcrafted natural goodness!

Place orders directly on the store at www.lavandedebois.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment