Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving Deals - Day 6: Lavender Sachets


Today's deal is an item that is new to the store AND I'm offering it on sale today! The regular price will be $6, today you can purchase these lavender sachets for $3.25. These lavender buds have been harvested from my organic cottage garden, then placed in these medium organza bags and to finish it off I tie the bag with a hand stamped fleur-de-lis tag. Tuck these aromatic beauties in a drawer or set by your night stand. A little squeeze each night will release the relaxing aroma.

Order online or contact me by phone or email!

My sachet's are comprised of lavender buds from the four varieties I grow: Royal Velvet, Hidcote Giant, Super and Grosso.

Here I am harvesting:


Ahhhh, the smell of lavender! Beautiful! Dreamy!


Looking back at my son with one of his chickens.


No comments:

Post a Comment