Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Gift Giving Deals - Days 10 & 11: Soaps that arrive dressed up for gift giving!


I'm running the next two days of deals together because I am going to be out at Wood River Cellars for the weekend with my product line and unable to update inventories. Stop by for wine tasting and relaxed shopping. I've marked seasonal favorites Candy Cane and Orange Chip Handcrafted Soaps out of inventory as I am almost out. Call or text me at 208-761-9775 and I can set one or two aside for you.

I've put two items on sale that I think I'm unlikely to run out of. The first deal is my premium holiday wrapped soaps for $6.95. Choose between top selling soaps: Mint Chocolate Chip and Lavande Bleu. Soaps arrive packaged in brown paper wrap and tied with raphia and a holiday gift tag. Or choose a wrapped soap from my classic line for $5.95. Soaps make fabulous gifts to tuck in a stocking, or attach with a gift card or a note. These small luxuries are the perfect add-on gift for anyone on your list.

Or try these multiple soap gift sets:
Let me do your wrapping and shipping! Shipping on individual gift sets is only $5!

1 comment:

  1. Just ordered some great gifts for team members and my oldest daughter!

    ReplyDelete